Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
As some of you may know, I have full textures.
I decided to change all of my textures (apart from my feet)
and now they show up as default textures (not the old textures... default ones) apart from my old feet textures which I didn't change.
It says they uploaded correctly and the new textures show up when i click on them in the texture thingy (eg http://www.toribash.com/cp/customupl...head-large.jpg is updated)
Any idea on how to fix?

lol bump.
Need halp =[
:D
Well tori/uke head.
and no textures on legs arms.
And that is my new r_leg texture that doesnt work btw
God, a lot of poeple seem to be having this problem. Thanks for putting something up in the FAQ about it, I was just about to.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Im just having problems seeing all the textures, I can see head textures after about 6 games or so, although i can never see my own, nor can i see my own body texture, and most other peoples body textures.
Post the contents of autoupdate.log here, and make sure the textures are RGB and not mono.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Stilf View Post
The tga files were saved as mono (b/w) instead of RGB (color).

Maybe I should of put a pixel of colour on..

Edit: works now i have, thanks.

~~Closed~~
Last edited by Blam; Feb 5, 2008 at 05:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Ghrimm View Post
Im just having problems seeing all the textures, I can see head textures after about 6 games or so, although i can never see my own, nor can i see my own body texture, and most other peoples body textures.

Ghrimm,

Please read what I posted in the FAQ and if you still have questions please open a new thread in support.

Thanks.