Toribash
Wrong section. This would be in general art ^_^

ill play it in a sec and edit this.

Edit: its cute haha. Nice work.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Lol that's for college? Increase the frame rate I'm like playing and I'm like am i lagging or is the games fps just slow and i know I'm not lagging. Good for your first I suppose but increase the frame rate. I rated 3 and if thats for college then I should tottally apply too wit a better game and I'll be teh only 13 yr old in college lolz just gotta learn as2 and as3 first bbl
Last edited by isaac; Nov 29, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
ASC2 or ASC3? And yeah, increase the framerate. I could do better.

OH GOD, it is to apply for collage. I could be another 13 year old there!
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Really dont see how thats going to get you in college though... I'm in 8th grade and I can make that in under 10 minutes. Music is cool though reminds me of like a retro arcade game like bubble bobble.

edit: Oh I don't mean to be rude or anything I'm just giving my opinion. And I would've been a little nicer had it not been a game that's been made 100's of times by noobs alike.

Edit Edit: oh dont forget to show all of the peeps at college this game you'll get more ad revenue that you'll need for college lol.
Last edited by isaac; Nov 29, 2008 at 05:20 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
action script 2.

also its big talk for people who havent tried it D:<

and me getting into college isnt riding on the game, i was just showing that i have basic scripting knowledge is all.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl