Toribash
Original Post
SUP3RBAD - THE BEST + Latest
Hey Guys,

here's my best of thread but dont expect too much xD
Attached Files
That man is quite mad!.rpl (214.6 KB, 22 views)
FEEL MY FAST, INVI HEAD.rpl (104.4 KB, 22 views)
DONT KNOW WHAT in 5 mins.rpl (172.8 KB, 21 views)
AIKIDO SPLIT.rpl (40.9 KB, 21 views)
U CANT DANCE, me too!!!.rpl (206.1 KB, 17 views)
DECAP PUNCH.rpl (32.9 KB, 22 views)
LETS SPIN.rpl (176.5 KB, 20 views)
ya that was quite nice dude
tip try to be not so stiff
still remember that fuckin* aikido match damn bro u owned me
i really do like the 1st
overall 8 / 10
Holy shit. You've been playing for less than a month and you're already this good.

When you have been playing longer you're gonna be a legend.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
That man is quite mad: all nubclaps, sadly... but it does flow nicely, so it's not all bad.
allcaps: Ripping and smashing, but by far not the worst kind. Still, the ripping looks a bit too effortless to me. You should also avoid grabbing with both hands simultaneously, although this is a very mild case of that since you're holding a different part with each hand. Again, nice flow to it.
allcaps2: Nubclapping and twitchy ripping aside, you had something extraordinary in this replay. I can't recall ever seeing such a dismemberment before, but you just folded that arm away at the shoulder! Looked great. That's definitely ripping I'm completely OK with. Still, there was nubclapping, and strictly speaking it should ruin the whole air of the replay.
allcaps3: multiplayer, I'm not good at commenting on those... but wait, fractures in aikido? Weren't there when I played it...
allcaps4: Nice and fluid dancing there, better than I could do. That knees-together position you had in the air is very common, unstylish and to be avoided, though. Nice and explosive combo, but the nubclaps ruin it for me.
allcaps5: Someone might say it's weird, I say it's different. Actually I kind of like it. It's nice to notice that you didn't do the common mistake of hitting a hammer punch like that with a completely extended elbow all the time. It is a bit stiff, though, and the position of your legs in the end (glutes and hips extended) falls into the same category as the knees together position in the above replay.
allcaps6: Nice flow to it, and among the better ones of the bunch. Although it is hard, try not to keep a lot of joints still for a long time, even when clinging on to something without using the grab function of hands. Has nubclapping in it, but I was delighted to notice that the dismembering of the chest joint wasn't a nubclap, although judging by your lack of hesitance you would be prone to using one.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
ok first of all thx for these tips.

im going to make some little replays now and then i want to make a good big reply without clap-only^^

here is an other replay. just a promo. i think im gonna try to decap himor a mad man. have fun

Merged, just add replays to your last post. ~Marco
Attached Files
FOOTJOB.rpl (124.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Marco; Oct 18, 2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Double Post
Whoa. Epic replays for a beginner like you! Very nice replays. Just don't use grab too often and don't use those moves that lag toribash.

And a few tips :
Don't jump around too much while dancing. Try Sambo gravity (-30)

Post Multiplayer replays in the other section.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
i tried to improve
hey here is my new replay doesnt take a lon time so its not that great but i tried not to clap (only one time). have fun
Attached Files
Last edited by SUP3RBAD; Oct 18, 2009 at 08:09 PM.
Im certain he has not played for only a month, i played tb a year before i got an acc.

Looking pretty good, some of the replays are very grabby but good stuff overall.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread