Toribash
Original Post
(' ~~ ') Terada's Terradactal Replay thread (' ~~ ')
Ello well uh....... REPLAYS yes replay idk what to say just post replays damn it!!!, and pls rate and help out w replays!!!
Attached Files
#Terada Exterminator.rpl (158.6 KB, 10 views)
#Terada parkour2.rpl (245.1 KB, 7 views)
#Terada ~ Manip3.rpl (121.0 KB, 4 views)
#Terada QuickCap2.rpl (98.5 KB, 6 views)
#Terada KickDip.rpl (54.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Terada; Mar 8, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
Please dont put so many repluhs :| im gonna do... Quickcap 2 k it was not very realistic the decap was meh no pose on it either the spin b4 it was slow as well not a fan of it

( 4/10 )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
thats just cold it was better then 4/10 and that erplay was rlly old so look at the better ones :I
Last edited by Terada; Mar 8, 2015 at 03:02 PM.
Can you point out the "better" ones? Anyway, I have to agree with Conpound on his opinion. The spin was not special in any way, but realism has nothing to do with this. Decap was meh, as Conpound said.

I'm gonna CnC another one, which is Manip3.
The opener was twitchy and odd, and doesn't look good. The manipulation itself wasn't really flashy and amazing and the decap was just lazy.

4/10 too (and I'm being generous with that). Take the negative things we say about your replays and use it to improve instead of taking it too seriously and being discouraged.
Heart of Gold
k thx some tricking =3
-----
+ my personal favs r idk what to call this and exterminator maybe parkour 2 tiny bit dipkick but anyway replay above
-----
Originally Posted by xXlobezXx View Post
k thx some tricking =3
-----
+ my personal favs r idk what to call this and exterminator maybe parkour 2 tiny bit dipkick but anyway replay above

WAHAHA wrong account switching now
Attached Files
#Terada ~ TheDreamTricking.rpl (207.1 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by xXlobezXx; Mar 8, 2015 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ah! i know ur alt btw but this is real good the opener was kinda flip out of the random but the rest was all noice! fast moves too i like it gj

( 8.5 / 10 )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im pretty sure i was... idk but i think its cool (idk if im mad either)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]