Toribash
Original Post
(Beta) Recruitment
Hello, and Welcome, to (Beta) Recruitment.

-insert banner-

14/20 spots open
1 in training

To start things off, I'll state that we do have a member cap. Once we reach 20 members (not including the bank), we will close recruitment, and re open when we are in need of members.

To apply, simply write a free-form application including things that you feel you should include. We will not be providing a format, to hopefully keep copy and pastes away.

The minimum belt is Black, though SOME exceptions will be made. They will be made quite rarely, but if you exceed our expectations, do not worry about your belt.

Stealing applications is absolutely forbidden, and will result in a ban from our threads.

We will not have voting. We will either thoroughly discuss your application privately, or deny you on the spot, with an explanation.

Once your trial has finished in any case, whether it be 1 or 2 months, you will be removed from Unimplemented, and a spot will be taken up. You are then an official member of (Beta).

Best of luck.
Last edited by Jaxon; Apr 25, 2015 at 04:05 AM.
I'm just gamin' man
Hi, I would love to enter the clan, I have 30 years and has game toribash a few years, but I've got a new tori brown belt, but I have a lot of experience in the game.
I like and am good at judo, lenshu, mushu, aikido, runner, etc.
parses my app

obs.: I got to be master belt in baby-hawk in 2009 in the clan at mercy
Originally Posted by ICrew View Post
Hi, I would love to enter the clan, I have 30 years and has game toribash a few years, but I've got a new tori brown belt, but I have a lot of experience in the game.
I like and am good at judo, lenshu, mushu, aikido, runner, etc.
parses my app

Hello ICrew. I have to instantly decline your application, for a lack of black belt, forum activity, and information in your application. Please feel free to apply again after 2 weeks.
I'm just gamin' man
My application
Hey Beta I'm not new to Toribash I played two years ago and made it to 5th Dan black belt I'm very interested in your clan I heard that it is fairly new.
I'm 16 years old I am fairly active in the forums. I am planing to bring my skill an my goal to learn more and grow I plan to donate often.

I hope i am considered please leave feedback if this application is not suitable
Thank you
-----
I apologize for how short my application its 11:57 here i'm too tired
Last edited by skylar6983; Apr 22, 2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by skylar6983 View Post
Hey Beta I'm not new to Toribash I played two years ago and made it to 5th Dan black belt I'm very interested in your clan I heard that it is fairly new.
I'm 16 years old I am fairly active in the forums. I am planing to bring my skill an my goal to learn more and grow I plan to donate often.

I hope i am considered please leave feedback if this application is not suitable
Thank you

To start at the base of everything, to be truely considered by me, you should leave your clan. Now, don't do so yet, because you currently have very small chances.

Your application was very short, and didn't have much information.

You ARE a black belt, but your activity is bugging me.

If you can get to 20 posts without spamming or shitposting, and come back with a new application after leaving (MAU), I will give you greater coconsideration.

As of right now, you have been denied.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
To start at the base of everything, to be truely considered by me, you should leave your clan. Now, don't do so yet, because you currently have very small chances.

Your application was very short, and didn't have much information.

You ARE a black belt, but your activity is bugging me.

If you can get to 20 posts without spamming or shitposting, and come back with a new application after leaving (MAU), I will give you greater coconsideration.

As of right now, you have been denied.

I agree with you on this one Jax, but keep in mind I did tell him to apply and he is good ingame, the rest needs improvement. But Ingame is a check for me. Come back with more posts.
N I C E
Name: Fox Beck
Belt: 3rd Dan
Past Clans: Apex, Crooks (Co Leader), Vibe, Ultimate
Reason to Join: Want to be in a good warring clan. (Also b/c i love jax)
Best Mods: Boxshu_mushu_v3, ABD, and Graykido

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Name: Fox Beck
Belt: 3rd Dan
Past Clans: Apex, Crooks (Co Leader), Vibe, Ultimate
Reason to Join: Want to be in a good warring clan. (Also b/c i love jax)
Best Mods: Boxshu_mushu_v3, ABD, and Graykido

*sigh*

I'm only letting you in because I know you.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Minimoe View Post
Hey is that jax as error?

Keep this to our actual thread. Yes, I am Jaxonia if that is what you're asking.
I'm just gamin' man