Toribash
Original Post
Training of a powerful warrior.
I'll share some of my training exercises.
-----
Although I prefer the defensive position, it is sometimes preferable to attack with everything you have.

Especially when your opponent loses balance, or still is not positioned well.
-----
The mod ''
Attached Files
Kusunokichange_kamaefront.tbm (6.0 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Kusunoki; Aug 3, 2016 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In this repetition I practice shock absorption. To improve my realism to receive blows and simulate damage. In addition, the speed and capacity of reaction and recovery of enemy impacts is improved.
Attached Files
Last edited by Kusunoki; Sep 6, 2016 at 07:58 PM.
Nice to see your still rolling man. Lmao poor guy, he could not keep his balance, let's say he was not ready for some serious fighting. You still look quite flawless, keep it up!
(THIS IS NOT MULTIPLAYER)
This is an example to explain what happens when you hit hard, or hard blocks.

In example1, you can see that he push me when hes blocking, that push him back, and NOT me.

In example2,he keep the guard, and he does make a fluid move, stabilizing his body, and then through a punch.

This is the diference of Martial arts(example2), and just senseless blows.(example1)
Attached Files
Kusunoki VS FIXED UP- ex2.rpl (188.2 KB, 20 views)
You have nice movements but your should relax a bit more. Analyze the movements of kickboxers, karate, taekwondo, etc. Try to recreate them. On the way you will find little tricks an such to balance and really put power into your strikes. But you also need speed. Try some exercises on Binklawz's punching bag mod. You have a lot of potential.

I'll post a little edit of your replay to show that relaxing is also important to move into your next shuffle of strikes. Like that one punch I edited after.

Good luck!
Attached Files
relaxabitmore.rpl (110.2 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Greed; Nov 15, 2016 at 01:46 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T