Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Mashup with a few Sm0ke members
i dont know how to get a direct viewing box if you understand thta but heres the link instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38c6U0Ll9p4
its not as good as everyone elses video because they took months to put together. we put this together in like a week or two, and nonetheless I personal think its epic...

and before you say "ugh there is no sync invovled" its not really supposed to be synced it just gos along with the music.
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
This video is ok.
It has some nice content but is really long and have some werird ass angles. And has bad (no) syncing. I know you said "its not really supposed to be synced it just gos along with the music." but you really should work more with syncing, it will look much better. At some points, we can see your computer mouse flashing over the screen. And you have these annoying black lines at the side of the screen.

Your fights are good and also your parkour. But the problem is it doesn't look realistic at all, try to relax more.

Over all pretty good.
Last edited by Tottis1; Nov 10, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
y0
Click here for support:*click*
Well, first of all, try to fill all your screen, black borders looks strange.
The song is nice, but as Tottis said, there's no Sync, you could also improve the camera movements, to get a better view of the fight. The replays aren't this good but, the camera is really what didn't like.
Well, 6/10.
Keep working on it, in the future you may make some great vids.
o7
Quick tips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38c6U0Ll9p4
Press 'Go Advanced' when making a post, and click . Then past the bolded part of that link. [YOUTUBE]38c6U0Ll9p4[/YOUTUBE]

To get rid of the black borders, and record and nice 720p HD, open up Toribash, then go to Setup, Options, Advanced, and change the Window Width to 1280, and the Window Height to 720.
I think the pc digiree1 used couldnt record in 720 ill ask him about it what did you guys think about the replays?
i dont know what the fuck he used but you didnt really give feedback
Didn't really have any editing, and the camera views were... just bad. I think the fights were OK, but keep working, you can get better.
Rating: 5/10
Originally Posted by pyroteknik View Post
i dont know what the fuck he used but you didnt really give feedback

i dont know what he used

he used

WHO MADE IT?
WHY DIDNT HE POST IT INSTEAD OF YOU
digiree1 he was scared to but said i could and also unit4hire we are going to start making more we have to filmmakers or videomakers who does that