Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
ALL my replays have disappeared
i downloaded version 3.6 and i transferred my replays into the new toribash replay folder. now today i am looking for my replays my "replay" folder has been changed to "replay.SH!" and all my replays have gone. help please
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
replay.SH? Are you using Linux?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Corrupt file perhaps? Windows has a habit of putting odd extensions on files & folders it thinks are corrupt.

There's a few courses of action, but they've all got a risk of losing them forever so I don't know what to suggest. :s

A simple scandisk might show what caused the problem, but it's not going to get the files back. You could try one of the file recovery apps that were suggested in the discussion forum - it was only last week so it won't be too badly buried. ;)
Last edited by SkulFuk; Nov 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: drunken grammer error :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Try to go to the old folder again, and open toribash 3.5 and then open them. Dunno if it works, but try, still.
i tried all those things before because i thought that it was deleted at first but turns out they just kinda disappeared
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game