Ranking
Original Post
[vid] CoD MW2 - I'll Attack - Testing Video
So, yeah. I was testing out a new plugin.
Got pretty sweet for a 40 secs edit.

1080p.

Song is:
30 Seconds To Mars - ATTACK
Last edited by ExtHours; Jan 28, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Its a good kill, but the song you chose to go with a 13 sec video could have been better. Also as soon as you kill him that water ripple effect kinda ruins the video because you can't exactly see the kill. Other than that its not too bad.
Instead of the ripple effect, you could have used a slomo effect, and then added colours to it. Song was good, could have used it in a full length video.
Originally Posted by Thorad View Post
Its a good kill, but the song you chose to go with a 13 sec video could have been better. Also as soon as you kill him that water ripple effect kinda ruins the video because you can't exactly see the kill. Other than that its not too bad.

Im not the player. And I made the video to test just that effect.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
Instead of the ripple effect, you could have used a slomo effect, and then added colours to it. Song was good, could have used it in a full length video.

Why? I made it because I wanted to test it. I thought I said it clearly [Testing Video].
we updated the rules regarding videos. Check it out please and fix. Thanks for posting.

Vid information
Please include information such as the name of the song used and the applications used to create the vid, when making a thread.

PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Fixed.

TomPaine Moderated Message:
You need to say what application you used to make this per new rules, for proper cnc and all.
Last edited by TomPaine; Jan 28, 2012 at 05:13 PM.