Its not cheating and the normal options in this poll are stupidly biased. ~Blam
2,147,483,696 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 2147483754. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Move Saver = Cheating = Ruining tbash
I Hadnt heard of the Movesaving thing untill today

i had been vsing my freind from school for a while

and he was on a different computer than usual.

I was beating him horribly

CroMag: Why you suck today, ****10x
****10x: Oh im on my Friends comp soo i dont have my starters saved.
CroMag: starters Saved?
****10x: Yea with the Move saver
It was at that point(after a bit of swearing and accusations of Noob) I left the server.

Really I thort this guy was pretty good he could beat me a bit and that was surprising

Only person who does that heaps to me is JePoY himself(tho i get him back more than often)

And Now I find out ****10x is a cheater(in my mind) I Posted here to ask How many people use it, How many People think its ok but dont use it , and how many people Hate/consider it cheating Like Me

~CroMag
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
meh... you can tell some noobs that use movesaver when their opener is the only impressive thing that happens during the entire battle D: I'd prefer it if people didn't use it, but they will... I don't know what else to say, I use it but I don't play often because of network difficulties anyways.. if you really want to master the game then learning how to use it would be wise imo.. hate it or not, join a server with a game mode type that focuses less on the opener maybe? idk... hating it wont solve your problem.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Every opener has a counter. If they use the same opener over and over again, it should be that much easier to find a counter. Movesaver makes people easier to beat.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Why do you care? they play their way, and taking out the ability to use a movesaver would require taking out scripts, which would hurt promo-team too (we use a script for certain things) and would remove a majorly cool part of the community, if you don't like it don't use it, and if you don't like others using it, well that kinda sucks but what are you gonna do?
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Cheating is a stupid word to describe it.
It's not really cheating because it's just an opening move, and I don't know how many times I've seen a noob say "OH, I inventid dis move." Anyone can use whatever opening move they want.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I donnt think that anyone who plays the game seriously uses this (I could be wrong)
It shouldnt matter wether or not anyone uses it, only your moves matter.
Options for the poll are a bit narrow minded.
[o]
I don't think move-saving is cheating, I didn't even know about it. In fact I was just thinking today about how many of my openers got so screwed up cause I couldnt click all the joints fast enough, and how much easier it would be to just have built in presets so I could skip all the rapid spaz clicking to pull off my super attacks.

Its not cheating, so gtfo about that mmk? Cheating is using the program that only you have access too, or giving oneself an advantage over everyone else that they themselves do not have the capability to use that advantage.

Obviously everyone can use movesaver, I didn't even know about it til now, and I'll probably test it out, but in the words of "booster" (my wushu buddy) its not how godly your opener is, its how well you can follow up with it.

Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 19, 2009 at 08:47 AM.
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
Options for the poll are a bit narrow minded.

Amen sucka!

Oh and another thing for all you people who think toribash will have a problem with a move saver....

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=55414
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ight=Movesaver

Rather than complain about it, use it yourself, and stop whining =)

/rant
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 19, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
Bawwwwww sounds like someone got butthurt because someone found a way around a lack of manual dexterity and they didn't.

I think this calls for an....
Last edited by kainstake; Jan 19, 2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: more x
[isuck] -- have a multiplayer self-dm open? Then you're in! PM me and I'll make a list.
Srsly though, just do some more SP practice and get your moves downpat?
[isuck] -- have a multiplayer self-dm open? Then you're in! PM me and I'll make a list.