Toribash
Original Post
Some Question
i just got Question, can i Get more post by paying someone?
if yes,where must i pay?
If you have more posts than the average you will always get called a spammer.
So you don't even want a high post count ;)
Nop,I don't want to get more post counts
Just asking,cuz I see sommeone say that we can change our post counts and join date
I'm pretty sure we cant.
Maybe an Admin can, but why would he?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Admins and developers can change that stuff, if I remember correctly. So the answer is yes, except for the paying part. I know of no admins willing to change those for TC, or anything else.
Admins will never change Post count/ Join date of anyone, even if they are offered bundles of TC.

Because Posts and join date show your experience in this community. There is no point in changing it.
Yes, no admin or ninja will change that for anything (at least, the current set of them won't). Especially since ninjas can make their own TC.

I do know that veb (the creator of the site) did some changes for fun on some accounts, for example I once saw that he changed someone's join date to 2012. However, he left us a while back.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Especially since ninjas can make their own TC.

I'm pretty sure only TSAs can generate TC, and I'm not even quite sure about that. Even if they can, not all ninjas are TSA, if I remember correctly.
Hmm. Maybe you're right. I doubt that all ninjas would have the power since TSAs are hidden but everyone knows most ninjas.