Ranking
Original Post
Nagato's gum chewing replay thread.
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all... full on bubble gum?

3 words. I'M BACK

If you count '' as a word, thats good.

Anyway, I'm back from the dead and ready to role.

Here's a truckload of replays for now for I will get inactive. Cnc Appreciated. Yep... I'm a bad replay namer
Attached Files
!Nagato - D - Nightlust.rpl (86.8 KB, 11 views)
!Nagato - M - Blood v2.rpl (181.0 KB, 7 views)
!Nagato - SP - LP 2 works .rpl (145.0 KB, 8 views)
!Nagato - M - Tasteful .rpl (176.7 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
For fraks sake guys. It's been a week and still no CnC.

Bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hai Naga.

Nightlust: Okay, I guess, a little too slow and simple for me. Ending was pretty twitchy, too.

Octopus thingy: Opener was generic but you pulled it off okay, split killed your flow, you should have pulled your leg in much faster imo. From this point your arms were really, really stiff. The booms were decent, I guess, though the second one could be better-aimed. Pose was alright.

Blood: This one was really cool, good job. Booms were great and flow was decent, only thing I don't like is how you used grab throughout the entire replay and that your head was floppy. Other than that, it was great.

LP 2 works: Opener was interesting but you were kinda stiff and twitchy going from there. Could have probably boomed the final hit, too.

Tasteful: I don't have much time so I'll make this quick: A little too stiff and jerky, as in all your other replays. DMs were okay but some near the end weren't really needed/You could have done more.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions