Toribash
Original Post
[S] Mickey Mouse Grime Skull for Chronos
Oi lads!

Skiez back at it again!

This time I'm selling a head I made for Chronos. Called Mickey Mouse Grime House.

Basically, its ideal image is to look like a mask. You can buy the texture, and edit it to look like a mask over a texture you currently have, OR, use as is. completely your choice.

Now, i was pitching this idea in the servers today, about it being 10k in the if you PM'd me after seeing my statement in the servers, but if you buy it off of here, its 15k.

Little bit of a server discount.

So if you are interested in the Mickey Mouse Grime House mask/ face head texture, then reply to this thread and give me your offer.

Artist of this texture was: Skiez (myself)

Res: 512x512

WILL RECOLOR IF NEEDED BUT! Charge is extra 1k.

***15,000 TC or best offer!***
(no stupid offers, come on now)

>>>I WILL NOT POST FLATS FOR RISK OF STEALING AND OR SCREEN SHOTING FOR FREE<<<
>>>so don't ask<<<

Here are some examples of the head!

FRONT
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 5.26.36 AM.jpg
SIDE
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 5.27.10 AM.jpg
BACK
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 5.27.57 AM.png
Flats w/ Watermark (PLEASE DON'T STEAL)
kull 1 WATERMARK.jpg

(Final purchase will be made through Safetrade)

ENJOY!
Last edited by Skiez; Aug 11, 2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: People requesting Watermarked Flats
Skiez
Originally Posted by Venoninho0 View Post

@Venoninho0 Minimum I will accept it 10k.
-----
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
Can you post the flat please?

@Vinyl No i can NOT post the flats, due to the risk of it being stolen or copied for free. Sorry for the inconvenience
Last edited by Skiez; Aug 11, 2016 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Skiez
Originally Posted by Skiez View Post
@Venoninho0 Minimum I will accept it 10k.
-----

@Vinyl No i can NOT post the flats, due to the risk of it being stolen or copied for free. Sorry for the inconvenience

Dude... Just put a watermark over it.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
@Rouxster Again, I stress, putting a watermark over it means nothing. Anyone with a common knowledge in Photoshop or any other photo editor can easily remove or cover it. Some will just wear the texture with the water mark over it. I will possibly figure a way to put flats up, be patient.
Skiez
Originally Posted by Skiez View Post
@Rouxster Again, I stress, putting a watermark over it means nothing. Anyone with a common knowledge in Photoshop or any other photo editor can easily remove or cover it. Some will just wear the texture with the water mark over it. I will possibly figure a way to put flats up, be patient.

-_-
Just put a lot of text on it, so that nobody can remove it
Or pm me it
no
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up