Toribash
Original Post
Knockout Bug Report
I'm dubbing this a knockout bug because when performed it will crash everyones toribash clients whomever is in the same room as you.
Execution:
...I was going to say how to do this but since I fear abuse from sore losers I'll let an admin PM me
Result:
Everyone in the room (including yourself) is knocked out of the room via tb.exe crashing. Ram goes up to 75k usually and cpu doesnt respond with it.
I'm not a bug expert but I think this is a buffer overrun? I dunno. Like I said, not an expert. Admin/Mod please PM me about how to use this bug. It's a 100% chance of happening if you try it.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
i was listening to a bunch of noobs talking of something like this a few minutes ago...heh lemme listen a bit more...
Hmmm I heard about this too, and from what I heard, they were doing it on purpose.

Hax? :O
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
probs should be reported in the knockout script thread, not general support.

It wasnt in the knockout script. Read my post please.
Also in case you fail at that still:
It works in any and all servers regardless. Its a TB glitch.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
i think it's an error that tb.exe is exceeding the memory limit. I got that sometimes but after a while the RAM goes down.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████