Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] In need of some detectives!
I made some textures a while ago, wondering who currently owns them... if anyone.

Astronaut with help from Varkenoss

Last edited by Me; Mar 5, 2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Mystery solved.
Um these heads arent active I dont believe so i think its best to check with the #1 512 head seller in tb if you know who im talking about and these are pretty good you know
I do dislike how the white in the astronaut head is just so plain. Is/was it still being worked on? That hand band thing is still quite original. I'll have to give props on that.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Um these heads arent active I dont believe so i think its best to check with the #1 512 head seller in tb if you know who im talking about and these are pretty good you know

Zalmoxis only has my alien one. Mwah had everything else except the Astronaut and the one I'm wearing currently.

On a side note, did you used to be called Modius?

Yes, he did. ~TP
Last edited by TomPaine; Mar 1, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
to be honest, the astronaut head is one of the best heads i've ever seen. although the texture on the lower back where it's like red or something (colorblind) is kind of awkward, way too grainy.

also, welcome back Me
it's slybash and as you can tell i've been banned again
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
to be honest, the astronaut head is one of the best heads i've ever seen. although the texture on the lower back where it's like red or something (colorblind) is kind of awkward, way too grainy.

also, welcome back Me
it's slybash and as you can tell i've been banned again

It's based on the suits cosmonauts wear but ya GIMP sucks at making animations.

Also, hi.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
I do dislike how the white in the astronaut head is just so plain. Is/was it still being worked on? That hand band thing is still quite original. I'll have to give props on that.

i think its rad, still one of my favs just for being cool.
it also helps that im listening to gorillaz, which is strangely fitting
gorillaz - space monkey - gorillaz - space monkey
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The reason for the spinny being low quality is because of the "Index to n colors (0= Remain RGB"

Set that option to 0, and you'll have a HQ globe.

Anyways, I love your art, and it's good to see you are back in business.
Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post
The reason for the spinny being low quality is because of the "Index to n colors (0= Remain RGB"

Set that option to 0, and you'll have a HQ globe.

I thought gif is limited to 256 colours,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic...rchange_Format
wishful eyes deceive me
Actually I didn't know that, but it makes the preview flawless...
Last edited by Fenris; Mar 1, 2012 at 12:23 PM.