Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] The Blue Reaper head
I haven't played toribash in a while but I recently started to play some more and
because of that I felt like painting myself a new head texture.

This one is called the Blue Reaper. It goes well together with the "aqua" color as you can see on the in game picture.

Globe:

Texture:

In game:
Too simple. Should add more detail on the back and sides. Also try to use a spinny or a 512 preview.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Expand the face throughout the whole head, or at least fade off at some point farther.
Also, give the face more expression.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
So I improved the head a little bit by expanding the skin texture everywhere and i changed the eyes to red since blue/white was looking a bit boring.

Here are the pics:

Texture:

Globe:

(I don't know how to make them animated so if anyone knows of a tutorial please link it to me.)

In game:

I really need to get the better res head texture...
wow its good but i dont like the mouth

use sumopaint.com if you want a better quality
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
the top mapping sucks... u should try to use the polar coordinates distortion for map it better. for make the likes goe straight to the back ||| instead to converge in the polar center *
-----
If u need some help im glad to help you out. Not only with tips but also with drawing.. it have potential but right now it have to be improved. Just pm me if you are interested in some help. :3
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 2, 2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
looks very strange, interesting. can we see the back? does it have a seam? you should also work on a 1024x512 resolution image because toribash likes to stretch it to make it all fat and ugly

overall, it's a cool concept, but aqua suckckkkcs and the mapping is terrible. i'll give a generous 6/10 though because i really see some potential : D
pennis and also dicke and balls
Yeah, I can't really afford anything fancier than aqua so that's why I had use it.

Also, I probably could improve the mapping but i'd rather just start a new head than fix this one since this is only for me and the mapping doesn't bother me that much.

I might reboot my shop when I get to making some new heads to sell.
Well, the idea is pretty good. Well made in some parts. (top and under of eyes and some face parts)
I need you should remake the top, the mapping will look really strange in the sphere. You need to make curve lines, not straight ones. Look:

Top mapping

Maybe change the eyes, make something realistic. It'll be much more frightening.
Maybe you should make the lower jaw.
About the colors, I don't know if you made to use by yourself. But I think a red colour will fit way better. Red will remember flesh/muscles.

Continue with the good work.