Toribash
I used to be a HUGE fan of a game called FlashFlashRevolution(Very much alike to StepMania),But the site went down,Now I play JamLegend(Good Game),But I've never actually played StepMania
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
mmm yes I played it a lot in the past but it kinda faded away when it got too easy or impossible
It was a nice way to listen good music while playing like crazy : D
Last played it something like a year ago so I think I am in a bad rust : /
gg
Last edited by JKX; Feb 28, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
I play it a lot, not as much as I used too, takes a while to get good tho, I've been playing for 2-3 years and I'm still not that good
Yep. First I played FFR for a few years and learn that it was based off of Stepmania which was based off of older rhythm games and things like DDR. I quit FFR a while before the site went down (the site was shut down for reasons that may bore you or interest you depending on your involvement with the sight).

But, yes, I do play Stepmania in replacement of it. Rhythm games for the fingers are addicting, especially after you're gotten good at them.
ffr is still around (down for maintenance at this moment) but I never learned to like it nearly as much as stepmania, partially due to lag and the ridiculously large hitbox
This is what happened to ffr http://tasselfoot.com/2010/01/18/one-final-post-on-ffr/

I actually liked it better because it was simple, nothing overly flashy or complicated, and there were interesting achievements, skill tokens and tournaments.

Playable OFFLINE at http://ffr.lightdarkness.net/FFR/
Last edited by lt7pt3; Feb 28, 2010 at 09:21 PM.
I don't know why I quitted tho
Maybe cos I began to play with 6 buttons but got bored training myself
Then I did couple of my own steps on songs
(but then i dunno : /)

Btw
Does anyone play with 6 buttons instead of 4?
It's really hard at the first times after you have just gotten used to 4 (obviously) : D
im pretty good at stepmania.
and i was even better at it a couple of years ago.

i can still JUST hold "bass hunter - im your bass creator" 11 step on 3x
but i mostly play for fun, so its generally "Fallout boy - dance dance" 8 step on 2x. just because i like the rythm of the steps.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-