Toribash
Original Post
Crashes
Whenever I run it, it comes up a basic windows error claiming "Close the Program." or "Check Online for Solutions". I've tryed re-downloading many times from steam and from the website, but it still won't work! Help anyone
Last edited by AJAD2002; Dec 9, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
what would "it" be?
how is your computer specs?
are you trying to run something else along with "it"?
computer specs and what "it" is would really be helpful

"it" could be the actual game or it could be a shader for all i know.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I also have a problem with starting this game. I'm on a mac and my specs should be fine. Whenever I start Toribash it starts then just quits. So bump
Not really sure what the problem is, but I also use an iMac so its not a compatibility issue with OSX or anything like that. Some updates of OSX do tend to be quirky though, so if you might wanna do some google searching about whichever OSX you're using and if it causes any problems with other programs. Besides that do like Day said and post your computer Specs here for us to look at.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 10, 2015 at 09:32 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
By "it" I mean the actual game. Also I don't do all the details, if by Specs you mean specifics my computer is a HP Compaq nx7300 it is a 32-bit operating system an intel core 2 CPU T5600 processor, I have 2GB spare in RAM and I run on Windows 7...