Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Fallout 2
Hi there, ok so as many may know fallout 2 is a fairly old game and there are like... idk billions of cheats/glitches/hacks/watevers for this game... so post your previously noted cheats hacks etc.

and please people only post topics on fallout 2 dont post on fallout 3 or oblivion or anything else the only thing that is allowed other that fallout 2 is references to people/things in fallout 1 that relate to fallout 2

my first post will beee...

FALLOUT 2 -- BEAT IN 20 - 30 MINUTES

ok so to start out you need to have good charisma, from charisma you need to have perception... lower your strength and w/e necesary to make these high... also keep luck above 5, skills to tag: speech, science, and steal

next thing is, run thorough temple of trials... like most people do anyways. then talk the dude at the end out of fighting... this shouldnt be to hard, considering that you have the speech tagged and also you have good charisma.

next you need to not worry about anything related to the village, just leave, from there you need to travel down (south) to chinatown.

go to the shop at the left as soon as you enter steal this guys money and buy a plasic explosive from him

steal the money again and buy the second plastic explosive, set them for w/e time you want and then leave to the world map, walk around for a few days. return and take all the psycho fromthe tables and the power armour. and then the rest of the dynamite.

next head over to the temple and plant the explosives on the guy that is the emporers advisor.

run over the where the exit is close the door and stand there... DO NOT LEAVE!!!!!

when combat opens up just close it or keep turning it till it closes or you can close it. now check if the guy is dead, if he is leave if not repeat.

now you need to go to the hubologists that the grid on the top right of the town. i think...

when there go down and inject yourself with all the psycho you have... you need to be dumb for this to work.

now go talk to AHS-9 and say what you think is right... anything that talks about the killing of the emperors advisor.

ok now go to the tanker and go to the top floor and start it...

(note: put your power armour on now)once you arrive you should have gone up about 3 - 4 levels now would be a good time to use those on science and speech dont worry about steal yet

go to all the lockers you can and take as many of the super stimpacks as possible... you need about 8

if you need more then steal from the enclave members

on your way to the president make sure to get the mkII armour... now go down to the president make sure to get the geck on the way down

talk to the president for a minute if you want... not very necesary...

ok so now inject him with all the super stims or only use 8 out of the ::blank:: you have.

now go down the elevator talk to the scientist at the bottom left room

tell him to make the reactor melt down

then tell him youll gut him like a fish etc

now run up and go to the main room you arrived at, youll see a bunch of guys before you talk to them level up in your speech and science

persuade them to help you... now sneak along the bottom wall to the computer

use the presidential passkey on it and do the security thing... now just sit there and watch while the encalve members and the turrets own this noob.

POST NOTE:: after you are done go to father tully in new reno... hell give you a book that once read gives you 300 in allof your skills and gives you 10k xp per read... level up to your desire and go around in a robe and a bb gun and start blowing ppl in half... yes that is possible

Last edited by cameritec2; Mar 19, 2009 at 06:36 AM.
::UPDATE::

yeah you can really only post here if you own or have beaten fallout 2 otherwise youll have no effing clue what im talking about
So why is this only about cheats and not about what an awesome game fallout 2 is?

definatly my favorite game ever.

also thats the most terrible walkthrough i've ever heard :/

[T]
#hi

emm sorry whats so terrible about it, and i didnt make it clear sorry this is about cheats/walkthroughs/discussion on the best game ever/anything else Fallout 2 related... again whats so bad about the walkthrough it worked for me and i beat it in 20 minutes... <.<

::EDIT:: BTW love your sig =D
Last edited by cameritec2; Mar 19, 2009 at 06:27 AM.
Beating a game in 30 minutes ruins it.

I think, that using a walkthrough/cheatcodes wastes a game.
You spent $20-$60, only to waste it in 30 minutes?

Err..
No thanks.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
no thats not it
thats the exact opposite... you see...

after you beet it a couple of times withought any cheats...

then you get bored... so you beat it in 30 minutes and then walk around and do quests with all things maexed out

anyways it took me 3 weeks to beet it the first time...
Last edited by cameritec2; Mar 19, 2009 at 07:04 AM.
I think its more fun being around the same level as the enemys, makes it more challenging and etc that way.

also why isn't this thread getting more fans?

bitches.

[T]
#hi

^^^ lol IKR!!!!!^^^^^

anyways i understand your preferences but what i like to do is buy 3000 throwing knives and get the bridgekeepers robes... fun as hell

and so being basically invinceble with everything 300... is Win