Toribash
Original Post
[R] looking for recolor
can someone recolor my texture set for 3k just /dl /lp me and i want the red recolored to maya and when it is done post picture for proof down below
|Join #support For All Your Toribash Problems|RAGE QUIT!|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, here is your leg.The pic is zoomed, so that you could see the pixels.There are no red lines left.I can recolour the whole set like that, but my price is 5k.
I'll break you a hundred different ways...
no sorry i don't have enough i only got 3.8k but i can easly get 4k is that enough?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deal then, 4k. btw do you need the head (hair) recoloured too?(it wont look nice )
There is 1 part on the back of the leg. it's not recolourable. so sorr)everything else is
Last edited by Malphas; Jun 3, 2010 at 04:10 PM.
can u post screen shot below for proof and so i can see the back of the leg and the head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now the part on the leg, i suggest to delete it.. and the head doesn't match to the set so the best to draw something else there, cuz its not recolourable...well it is but that just stupid to recolour a head that doesnt even match the set and its gonna be expensive
yeah thanks and thanks and...

For your records...

You've sent 4000 toricredits to Malphas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The set is sent. there are two left legs. One with the red part and one without it.