Toribash
Original Post
[R] Banner Request
Yeah, so I'm looking for a banner to a new org I'll be making.
I'd like it to be a dojo with two men fighting. Not tori's but some anime men.
My budget is variated, so it depends on how much i like the banner.

Thanks.

Edit: Oops. Forgot the tag. Can anyone put it in there for me? :3
Last edited by link1020; Mar 22, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
Thanks Hyde. Also, I'm Link1020. Bought him yesterday so if you have any PM's send them to me, cause i wont check link that much.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I've changed my mind about the style of the banner. I'd like it to be two tori's looking awesome, flying against each other in the air, doing some move of a kind. Like a kick or punch or whatever. If you could add some effects it would also be awesome. Also, about the text, would be awesome if you could add: Rk mma - Ninja Education. With some awesome letters. Thanks. Looking forward to see some awesome banners (;
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
You'll sure on it? Not sure if i understand what you mean :I
I really couldn't apply the situation you asked for but I tried my best. It comes in two flavors.

Edit: I do notice that that there's a bit of distortion of the right Tori in the second image. I'll buff that one out.

Also, please state your price range. Even if it is variated.
Last edited by DarkeVipr; Mar 25, 2011 at 03:59 AM.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Viper i like the first of yours. But could you put them in a dojo, and maybe see them from a bit longer away. Remember also to give them some joint colours. And textures if you like. Would be awesome. Thanks.
Also, I'll give up to 5k.