Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Help with corking
I need some help, as you can see in the preloaded vids jaker can cork like a princess. while i can only do contracted nee corks to keep up the speed to complete one in -30.00 grav. i need help making mine just as beautiful.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
practice.
jaker needed his time too, it was not just "hey ima gonna make some random shitz in toribash!" .... 5 minutes later "oh jea i made a fucking freaking good looking cork!"

hes working hours on his replays, edditing them over and over again until they are perfect ;) just needs time and practice to do something like jaker.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
OK thanks I just dont know how to make them so........ Jaker-Like
I'd suggest starting with realism.
Observer your movement in real life and try to do the same in toribash.
However, corks aren't that easy, you have to work alot.

Another idea is to start tricking in real life to get a better understanding of how to cork.
Yes I know what your trying to tell me, I got pretty good at sparring already by doing just that(the thing is) I dont know how to cork in real life. Are their any links to vids you can show me?

here a video of a really really good tripple cork. which means hes spinning 3 times in the air.
its enough if u try with 1, even jakers record was just 2 so far i know ;)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well let me rephrase, i Dont now hire to pose my body in midair, to keep the rotation and make it look good