Toribash
Original Post
Ukes head wont show up anymore...

i didnt touch uke's folder at all (does he even have one?) and i open up the game this morning and his head wont show up?? how do i fix this?
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Did you vs anyone with a head texture like that?
Because a simular thing happened to me before.
I was vsing imok, then my uke turned into him (same items).
did you delete everyones custom folder? if so you need to see them in mp, or bring back the folder
the god
nope, everything is the same in my folder and no one i kno has a blank texture :/
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Live with it. My tori and uke's heads are both like that (not bug, I deleted them, kinda...). Try redownloading the game and replacing the custom uke folder.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
Live with it. My tori and uke's heads are both like that (not bug, I deleted them, kinda...). Try redownloading the game and replacing the custom uke folder.

live with it, thats great help to someone whos point of the thread is to fix it, and he said he didnt touch the custom of uke.
find ukes head from someone and put it in his custom as head "tga"
the god
alright, ill try it, thanks for all the help