Toribash
Original Post
[Rate] WIP robot set
Hi everyone i was thinking about making a robo set so i started one. I am almost done now here is a preview of the current progress

please rate
(because i want to see what is the approximate range of Tc i should sell it for)
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
10k - 20k

it's simple and pretty empty. Shadeing in legs is nice but head/whole arms is not so good as legs.

would be good to see back of set too
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
:/ ok took me sme time ty anyway

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

With a little more detail on the head and hands I think it'd go for a lot more... If the head had an expression. Also I'd recomend previewing it with platinum, would preview a lot better
Katana League
The Aikido Team
wow i was planning auto for 50k and the hands i am working on the head i got 2 versions i well post the other one later

Btw should i make the lens kinda transparent so u can see eyes through it?

Check my Texture shop

it is never worth 50k lol

maybe you get 20k. not more.

you should have different textures for thigh and leg.

you wont get 50k

balanced
.:: NANO ::.
uh balance the leg and thigh are diffrent xP

Check my Texture shop