Toribash
Original Post
Madman attempt :3
Lol, i was messing around trying to make mad mans, My first 3 Tries I think i did well
The last one i never finished, But i was trying to do like one touch thing...It just looks cool lol.
Anyway yeah, Rate and such.
Attached Files
unite fail madman.rpl (143.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Sep 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Err, Thanks, I was looking for cc. But whatever.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Pretty Good. But Dont stall to much when hitting. (Stole from Archlurps) Keeping flow is pretty important to a madman. Try not to DM yourself =D

Got it Capt. Crunch?
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Yeah you did stall a bit on the first one when it looked like you were trying to take his head but couldn't. thats what the E key is for
Yeah, I know. I just played on for no reason and realised how long it was. I forgot to save and edit.
Rawr
Hah. Yeah i know how that goes. Don't you just love it when you're trying to do a madman, you grab Uke's head, and it DOESN'T FREAKIN COME OFF?! *jerk jerk* RAWR
Yeah I agree. It's better than many that i've seen. Maybe you guys could head on over to my thread. I've posted some combos/madmans there and i've been waiting for a response for like 20 whole minutes!! *gasp!*