Toribash
Original Post
900k pec kick
Well, once again I'm posting too early for my own good... But I just wanted to get some replays out :P

makeitamillionhs: Fooling around I came across this... I kick uke's pec and my points go boom. Then I just do a few other moves to make the points go over a million.

splinterimitation: Splinter's replays where he dms almost every part in uke's body made me want to give it a shot. This is more of a training-ish replay to make dms easier for me.

fly: Multiplayer tk replay. Title is named after the last emote I said.

Comments, tips, critisizm etc. always welcome, insisted upon <.<, and appreciated.
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 5, 2008 at 04:12 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Pec: Well.. i have a replay like that... nothing special... just fast kick... 7/10
Splin: ... Slow in someparts but cool... 8.5/10
Fly: Erm... your oponent was .. 'suiciding' but anyways your move was cool... 8/10
Originally Posted by Ackman View Post
Pec: Well.. i have a replay like that... nothing special... just fast kick... 7/10
Splin: ... Slow in someparts but cool... 8.5/10
Fly: Erm... your oponent was .. 'suiciding' but anyways your move was cool... 8/10

I do not believe that you have a pwnsome limp-style kick to a peck for over 900k, then you did some Oracle-style shit to make it a million. :|

Anyway...

Definitely a 9.5/10 for each.

^.^

*edit* By the way, he wasn't "suiciding", he probably messed up his move, then /em'd that he was stretching to make it funny. When Oracle proceeded to own him, Ax7 just gave up.