Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
borg rotation.
I have no idea what those words mean, but its what popped into my head after I made the replay with the same name.

Deejay said "I want boom hits". I cant remember if it has to be 2 or three DMs for a boom hit, but I has them if it is 2.

Rate and comment please, in return...I got nothing.
Attached Files
ADeadyBorgRotation.rpl (66.7 KB, 49 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Nice stuff. My computer is acting up, and toribash often crashes my PC, so I watched the first two.

Second was better IMO.
First one - just a decap [withat that kick it will be nice flawless punch]
Second one - I just don't get that. It was boring and ... random
Third one - This one have nice opening but beside that it was just a messy madman.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
I mean no offense to you, Baku, but the second one and third were very good. A lot better than most of the stuff on this board. Better than most, in fact.

You get a 8/10, give us more!
These few were okay. You should avoid grabbing before the first DM. It doesn't really look good. And I've noticed that a few of your strikes weren't really precise. Try to DM Uke with your feet rather than knees/shins unless you meant for it to be that way. Could still definitely be a bit more destructive though. Keep up the good work.
The only complaint I have for this latest one is that the last kick is kinda strange. The rest is pretty good.