Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
cameritec2 and cameritecs replaythread...
hi.... um so yeah this is cameritec and cameritec2's (same person btw) replay thread if you want to post your own replays in your comments please do...

btw i suck... so if you could help me wth some moves... u know give pointers thatd be awesome ok thatnks and please enjoy
Attached Files
BOOM!.rpl (30.0 KB, 9 views)
dance dance... cha cha cha.rpl (46.6 KB, 6 views)
awesome boom shot.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
aow.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
shuriken1.rpl (51.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by cameritec2; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:27 AM.
Unfortunately, I watched all of them.

At this point, there's not many tips we can give to you, just don't make symmetrical moves, and try to DM.

You'll get better in a month or two.
hey considering im a newbie... whats a DM?? ive seen it everywhere and im confused... and i usually dont go symmetrical now... i did all the time on cameritec though but thx for the tips
oo right i forgot to edit that... tahnx for reminding me dude you rock

i hacked the shuriken1 and if you replay hax and post in here i dont mind thats what this is free replay posting hacked or unhacked ok
Originally Posted by cameritec2 View Post
oo right i forgot to edit that... tahnx for reminding me dude you rock

i hacked the shuriken1 and if you replay hax and post in here i dont mind thats what this is free replay posting hacked or unhacked ok

Um... what? Rephrase please.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what i said was the replay "shuriken1.rpl" is hacked, i thanked you for reminding me of that, i meant to tell everyone that...

also i said that if you wish to post your own fail replays here go ahead... buut... if you want to hack a replay then go ahead thats what this thread is for... fail replays eg::hacks, failures for something, or just something that is failing cool