Toribash
Original Post
My first epic throw
I think this was a pretty epic throw, I grab him and lift him into the air. This is my first posted replay, so offer suggestions on how to get more air and stuff.
oh, warning: I use grab waaaaayyy too much
Attached Files
pwnthrow.rpl (57.3 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Trafalgar; Mar 20, 2009 at 02:23 AM. Reason: didn't attach right...had more to say...
EVERYBODY DONT DISS HIM. I suggest you play a bit more, do some multiplayer, and wait until you can make good madmen. then start posting replays. People don't like grabby dismemberments, stiff replays or instigib. dont post replays with any of those.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I know, I just think it's cool that I could pick him up and jump up that high. I don't really make an effort to do any fighting without grabs.
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
I know, I just think it's cool that I could pick him up and jump up that high. I don't really make an effort to do any fighting without grabs.

Well, the thing about the forums is that we have all already done all that and seen it all. So if you going to post here and don't want someone to say "shit, gtfo" you want to be sure it is worth the post.

Keep playing though.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
yeah post something worth watching not every replay you make.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby