Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Mw2 Montage| Price Tag
I know, it wasn't a long time since i posted my first thread, and if this is breaking any rules (which i read before i posted this) Feel free to delete my "Mw2 Minitage" thread.

This is my first Montage, as such, and like before, these clips are not mine, the clips are from the link in the description, he was giving them away to practice editing.

I think this is a much much better video than my last, tell my what you think :D

360 knife throw? god what a boner

Looks like a good montage to me, music fits perfect :3 pretty good replays editing is ok also, nothing too fancy which is good.
Hate the fact that you killed around half of the people there with oneshotting them in the leg.
This looks good ^^
I don't like the song though :/ I would use it for a TB vid but not more a COD montage
Had some good shots in there though..try not to add the parts of you dying xD
But yh you should add me ^^
Dude you gotta add me Groundzer0_0 if I'm full, just send me a message, and the video was great amazing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's pretty sweet, but personally I did not like the sync or the music, but that's probably just me. I liked some of the effects you added since your first one. Good work mate. Much better than the last one. 9/10
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
really nice clips, but it could use some colour correction and maybe some knoll light

Nice montage though, I'll give it a 7.5/10
Has some nice sync in there, and an OKAY song. For the most part, it's just showing your clips with music, though I don't watch montages enough to know what should be in it. The thing that got me was the shots you made, simply amazing.
8/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up