Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] Lizard Head (Help me)
So, I sketched up a head that I wanna create and made it to where it maps onto the sphere. Before I move ahead and color/shade it I want some CnC on the design and mapping itself. Here's the head:
Lizard-Man Head WIP

The top/back part of the head is all supposed to be a metal helmet, to which I will add detail to later, and the border around it will be a red cloth. The left eye is part cyborg and he has a gas mask. his cheeks are caved in (like a proper alien) and he's got a spike on the back of his neck. ATM I am finding a way to map his neck a bit better so don't bother pointing that out, I am aware of the issue.
Last edited by Gigawrath; Apr 25, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
"Just remember: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Now to pay for the humor: Donate here
Awsome head dude ill give it a 7.9 cuz if it's done ill probably give it like 9 lol anyway gl on that head

And ur name ringss a bell...but where

Lol

click here

Well, I think I'm done. Or at the very least, it's shaded and has color and I don't want to work on it any more.

Finished Product

Please CnC so my next head can be better.
"Just remember: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Now to pay for the humor: Donate here
Realy nice but stiill needs something though anyway 9 keep up the good work mah man

click here

Looks pretty good, although I don't like some things on it. Such as, the shading. I really don't like it, also with the lines, they look very incomplete and messy. Other things I don't like are, the simplicity of it and the eyes. Unless simplicity is what you are aiming for of course. But I still really don't like the detail of the eyes, they should have more depth and shading also. The gas mask, really doesn't look like a gas mask at all, to be honest mate this is pretty poorly done. Although I do like this, I think you can do better. There are other thing I can spot out, but I wont.

Still, nice work mate. I'm assuming you are a beginner, if so, you seem to be on your way to a great head maker. Keep it up, as you can only get better by practising. I hope you take this criticism the right way, as I am not bagging you out. 4/10
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.