Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] Swagg Meista
I think it looks alright
I need help with the face, I've tried and tried but its so hard but it never comes out nice!
Please C&C

Last edited by pr0f; Apr 28, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
Proudly South African!
The hair looks awsome and for eyes or mouth

Try googling anime eyes and whatnot as reference ill cnc when it's finish

click here

Hmm, from looking at this, I can see that it can either turn into a really good head, or a really bad head. I really love the scheme of the hair, but some parts seem to jagged to be hair, if you know what I mean. For eyes and mouth, I would probably just look up tutorials, as Gulo said, probably anime. But just looking at someone's eyes and going from there is also good, but that's completely your decision. Also, I feel you could add some more detailed lines, or more shading, just to give it a little bit more depth.

From what I can see so far mate, this is a pretty good start. Keep it updated and such, cause I would love to see how this turns out. Good luck, 7/10 at this moment.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Yeah im mainly focussing on the face for now,
Here is Number 2 WIP
Tell me what u think?
This is just an idea if you like it, I'll make it smoother and stuff

Proudly South African!
I love the eyes, but I don't understand the cracks or tattoo under the eyes. It will probably turn out awesome, but I'm just curious. Keep the updates coming
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
great idea remove the white from the edge of the hair you dont need amouth
use agradint for the face as for tatto if you use gimp you can find tribal tatto brushes here real good stuff http://narvils.deviantart.com/art/Tr...apack-46696640