Toribash
Original Post
[S] 'iAwesome's Awesome Heads and Sets Shop
Okay, I've grown sick of creating a new thread every time I decide to sell a set of mine so I've decided to open this shop. Sets created or being sold by me will be posted here so keep a lookout. First things first, I have to admit I'm not a great artist, I can't do sets with HQ quality (or at least not yet, until I learn how to use PS properly). Which leads to my next point - this isn't a shop for those with high standards. I MIGHT DO REQUESTS, on rare occasions. Feel free to ask via pm, but again, I'm stressing the fact that I DO NOT DO IMPRESSIVE SETS. Just low quality, "moderately-okay" sets that range around 10K - 40K (usually), unless the God of Inspiration and Adobe Illustrator decides to merge with me to create an amazing set. If you're still reading this that means your expectations are just average for a set and aren't like those big shots who get to blow 100K+ on a HQ set (or maybe you just want to see where this leads you). Yay. Either ways, welcome to my shop. Below are sets I'm selling, details will be listed out accordingly above each set in the spoiler (price, min offer, etc.) with a given name (if I created the set): -

***SELLING A SET NOW

1. PP.S (PurplePaint.Set)
Artist: iAwesome (duh.)
Resolution: Fits all size
Resize: No
Recolour: I think it looks best in purple.. but I would.
Previous owners: No
**Payment: TC, good items.**

Please, don't post here if you're going to market this set, which is also an indirect translation of this: don't give unreasonable offers.

Here it is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold examples of my work: -

Forgotten soldier --- SOLD TO MAURICHUK

Blood Titan --- SOLD TO MANLYMELON

Raid Bot --- SOLD TO KNIGHTST

Cy-Bot --- SOLD TO -LINK

Requested Set from Something: Vure (Violet + Pure) --- SOLD TO SOMETHING

H&R --- SOLD TO ROBOTN1NJA

Last edited by iAwesome; Apr 5, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Bumping since it's been two days. In addition to that, a new set has been added. Both sets are still for sale. Feel free to request screenshots for the Blood Titan in action (doing kicks and cool poses, etc etc). I could include screenshots of my previous work here too so you guys get an idea of how my "style" is like and to make it easier for you guys out there to decide whether you'd like to request a set by me. But, meh, I'll let you guys call the shots.
iAwesome your a way better artist than these sets show. I would find some motivation and make another kick-ass set then use that to promote attention towards your shop rather than these semi-okay sets that are not even close to your potential.

Deuteria Moderated Message:
User infracted. Useless post.
Last edited by Deuteria; Nov 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
6k for first
-----
12k for second
-----
Or ground texture + 1k for both
Last edited by Snow; Nov 5, 2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@TheMindStormMan: Thanks for the compliment. Made these for those who'd like to buy affordable but 'moderately-okay' sets. I made them with the extra time I had in hand so it's cool.

@Snow: Thanks for the offers, I prefer tc more though, so I'll go with option 1 (6K for set 1 and 12K for set 2), but the ground texture + 1K is acceptable too. Will wait a little longer for another offer though. Adding you as the one with the highest offers below each set. Cheers!
Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 5, 2013 at 04:14 PM.
Ill bid 9k, first one

Edit-Ill bid 10k if I can get a free recolor,
Last edited by Laser; Nov 7, 2013 at 06:12 AM.
S A D B O Y S