Toribash
Original Post
WTF!!!!
(exscuse any grammatical error but i'm italian)

whats happened to my toribash?
now i can't chose any mod WHY?!?!?!
Can you be more specific when describing what the problem you're experiencing is?

If you want to choose a mod, open Toribash, and click on Setup, then Mods. If you want to reset the game back to Classic, go to Game Rules, and erase any text that's to the right of the "mod:" line.

Edit: Toricash, please do not make posts that do not assist in solving whatever problem(s) that are relevant.
Last edited by 3vi1; May 29, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Yea, that might be it.

Go to Toribash/Data/Mods and see if there are any files in there. If there aren't, then reinstall.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
well one time i deleted mods cause i didnt want them but some how they just started coming back automatically, i saw the folder build up in front of my eyes rofl. YOU CANT YOU CANT! there like zombies

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========