Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Transparency problem..
Well i cant see anything thats transparent, i cant use shaders but that shouldn't be a problem right? can someone help?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Just so you know, i can see his head texture as transparent.
(with shaders on mind you)
:D
hmm, I dont see head textures transparent but i see other textures transparent, Hmm...
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Well i cant see anything thats transparent, i cant use shaders but that shouldn't be a problem right? can someone help?

Actually it is. You need shaders to make it fully transparent. otherwise its just black colored and you can see a couple of things through it..
of course...*sigh* well thanks for the help.

Pirate well i can see parts of my body through my hands but not my head and i put the same texture on each..

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I for one am beginning to HATE transparency. I don't mind it too much in head textures, but inviso-limbs are getting annoying. (Yes Milkyshake, I'm attempting to look at you but YOU HAVE NO ARMS!)

I never thought to turn it off. Thats probably a good idea.

However, shouldn't transparent bits of texture show the GRADIENT below?

It it worked like that, I'd love transparency.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
hmm that also explains my prblms hehe Thanks Pirate and May0anaise for the question hehe.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."