Toribash
Original Post
Save the .xcf as .png. If you're using The GIMP, you can do this by clicking on the little "+" next to "save by image extension" (or a similar phrase). You should then be able to choose PNG from the list.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Save the .xcf as .png. If you're using The GIMP, you can do this by clicking on the little "+" next to "save by image extension" (or a similar phrase). You should then be able to choose PNG from the list.

wait, i am using gimp 2, so, give me more details
God. Common sense, do you have it? Follow the steps 3vi1 just gave. What would make you think 3vi1 is referring to an earlier version of Gimp that isn't even distributed commonly anymore?
(USER WAS RABID IN THIS POST)
Originally Posted by RabidClone View Post
God. Common sense, do you have it? Follow the steps 3vi1 just gave. What would make you think 3vi1 is referring to an earlier version of Gimp that isn't even distributed commonly anymore?

god, you don't even know me, i know nothing about techology, only animal
Wow, you're screwed if all the animals die and we have to make robot ones eh.

You figured out how to make an xcf but can't save it as a png?
just go to save as, near the bottom there should pe a plus(+) sign, and something about extensions. Click the plus, and find PNG, click it, save.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Wow, you're screwed if all the animals die and we have to make robot ones eh.

You figured out how to make an xcf but can't save it as a png?
just go to save as, near the bottom there should pe a plus(+) sign, and something about extensions. Click the plus, and find PNG, click it, save.

it work! but... it not spinning
Save it as a PNG file to upload the flat image file to imageshack / upload as a head texture here

Save it as a GIF, then click "Save as animation" to make a properly working spinny head.
Last edited by jcgrey2; Sep 21, 2008 at 01:48 AM.