Toribash
Original Post
My com is lousy or hack i dont know?
i just made the game fullscreen and i cant press anything! I tried reinstall the game but it still is fullscreen everytime i open toribash game file, i cant play for this few days at all, someone help me! I really want to play
i had his problem too.i had the sidebar turned on and set on atop all windows.thats probably your problem.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
so any ideas?
Last edited by benjtcktan; Dec 30, 2009 at 05:40 AM. Reason: i think i have one, call hampa and mosier to help me!
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
i had his problem too.i had the sidebar turned on and set on atop all windows.thats probably your problem.

Originally Posted by benjtcktan View Post
so any ideas?

didnt i just answer that? and yea the real cursor is way off from the visible one when this gltich happens.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Can you maybe take a screenshot for us, use the "Prnt scrn" Button generally on the top right corner of you computer then just paste (CTRL V) it into paint, then save and upload to tinypic, or whatever and post here. Sorry for the quick tutorial. But stop reinstalling it, its copying your old saved information, you need to undo the fullscreen first off it seems. Also the fullscreen may not be matching your monitors resoultion try this:
Right click on your desktop
Go to properties
And navigate till you find your screens current resoultion.
Go into to toribash and set it as that.
and
Vice versa
Set your desktops resoultion to match the one toribash picked out, its gonna be hit and miss but its a good chance..

This probably didnt help but whatever, and for the screenshot, yeah, you dont have to but itd be nice.