Toribash
Original Post
[VID][WIP] Find you.
I will post the new wip here, since i have to remake the whole video since on of the people in the vid had a texture switch

The 1st wip (scrapped)

The new wip

Arthur Moderated Message:
Include programs used.
Last edited by Arthur; Jun 4, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
Could use some work, but not that bad

Work on your pan/crop, you want it to look smooth. If you want to add screen pumps, you want it to happen faster. You don't take your time zooming in.

You also want to emphasise the hits a bit more, you don't have to make it look like a rollercoaster but you want to make it at least a little more obvious that you're syncing it

You don't have to start right from the beginning of the replay and you don't have to end at right at the end
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Well if i were to be saying i completetly understood this i would be lying but, I'll try to xD
Originally Posted by Travor View Post
Well if i were to be saying i completetly understood this i would be lying but, I'll try to xD

Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Work on your pan/crop, you want it to look smooth. If you want to add screen pumps, you want it to happen faster. You don't take your time zooming in.

Look at some good videos which have screen pumps (The effect where you zoom in then out) and see how they're done, it's basically a quick zoom in followed by a gradual zoom out. What you're doing here is zooming in relatively slowly and zooming out at the same speed, making the thing look odd.

Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
You also want to emphasise the hits a bit more, you don't have to make it look like a rollercoaster but you want to make it at least a little more obvious that you're syncing it

Basically speed up the replay more right before the hit then slow it down after. You want the hits to be obvious and look powerful to sync nicely with the song
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Ohhh i get it now

Try to make your posts have more actual content, these are getting close to useless posts. ;o
~Fenris
Last edited by Fenris; Jun 4, 2014 at 11:01 AM.