Toribash
Original Post
I design textures but cant afford them?
OK so my question is how am i supposed to design sets if i don't have the money/tc to buy the sets. i can make the textures but I cant show them off on a character when i try to sell them. Is there any way for me to do this or am I just dumb and missing something?

Also this is another stupid question but when I sell a head or a design I made for someones head do I give them the design and the texture I payed for or just the drawing I did so they can put it on there own texture.
You sell just the drawing. And to view the textures without items, make sure they are properly named and then put them in your custom folder under the folder with your name. Then go ingame and type /lp 0 yournamehere
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OK thank you you've helped a lot. I have one more question, i spend $17 on toriprime and Form VIP. How do i know if its active where do I go to see that its there?
Can you see the toriprime and vip boards? If so, then it works.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]