Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] My First Ever Set
To Mods: My first post, When i had just started with my thigh texture was gone last time i checked, That's why i've made this. If you could merge them together it would be appreciated.

Alright, recently i learnt how to make textures, I've spent a good while on this one. This is the first complete set i've ever made and i learnt how to do it today. What do you guys think?

Sorry it's kinda slanted, i made uke jump far out the way so it wouldn't be in the picture. I dunno how else to do it tbh.

Last edited by Martynn; Oct 7, 2009 at 02:32 PM.
Thankyou, I didn't want to mirror it though, personally i think it looks better that way.

Just finished making this one too lol, Again, it's basic.

I don't really like the hands and feet, they suck, but i couldn't really come up with anything else.

The joint colors dont do it any justice either, but it would look better with orc or whatever. I'm not too sure how to change the joint colors when using /lp

Soon enough ill move onto more advanced stuff, and really surprise myself
they're ok for your first,
but to make uke disappear type /opt uke and to make him come back type /opt uke 1 :] but yeah, pretty good for first,
Thanks alot guys, I'm working on improving my skills constantly at the moment, Barely playing toribash on multiplayer. I'm currently trying to create a decent tribal design, but i'm no where near good enough yet.

Also, thanks Profile1to10, That will come in handy.
use the pentool thats if u use gimp its way better then filters trust me.
and brushes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D