Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]My rank
I've been playing ingame and i've been winning and my rank has been getting worse instead of getting better my original rank was about 250 and its 352 right now.
not only when u are in the line, while ur playing with someone too
that haps when someones playing a fast mod, or much players playing.
Well im only playing with 1 person and im playing akido right now. And by fast mod you mean like finishing the round to fasT?
Rank is decided by everyone playing, not just the people who are in your room.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Your rank goes down because others will get better and may pass you up on the list. Thus knocking you down some ranks.

Also there are 2 ranks you have. Mod rank (the rank you have in a particular mod), and belt rank (your rank compared to others who have the same belt).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
and even you not playing your rank is going down too because there someone who play ingame who play so good that he get your rank and your your rank is going down
also known as Darrand
Someone with worse rank than you ,beat you , his rank goes up , while yours goes down .
Someone with better rank than you ,you beat him , his rank goes down , while yours rise .
Someone active , strive their rank to the top . while the inactive one rank stay beaten up.
Someone inactive , stop their rank where they are . while the active one be better .
That's how it work i think
Please bring back Organiζations board