Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Admin]Cannot access account, email doesn't work either.
Hello, I have been having problems accessing my account which the username was Autistic. My computer automatically saves the password, I haven't played for a few months and decided to go on and Bam, password doesn't work. When I tried to give my email address to give me the password it says the email was never registered.

This is about the third time this happened to be over the years on Toribash. First it was Rayman, then Rayman 2 and finally now Autistic. I don't want to make muilt-accounts since its ageist the rules and I hate starting over from white belt. Is there anything I can do? Thanks again.
You're not hacked aren't you?
Are you using the same email add?
Im not sure about your situation. Did try looking in the tb_login.dat (but i dont think you still have saved it there)?
~knight zero~
Hmm ...
What do you mean by a few months?
It's possible that the rollback (when our forums were set back to a previous time) could've affected your account.
PM an admin (anyone with a red name) and tell them any information you think is relevant to you losing your account.

*In case you need it, here's a list of admins.
BAD LUCK
Thank you guys for helping, I emailed support. I am sure we can figure this out and I ment around 4 months maybe..I don't remember exactly.