Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Real Head Texture!
OMGS! I been working on this for ages, using 5 pics of me and molding thme together. Unfortunatly, i couldn't be bothered to colour it properly, but i changed the skin so it seasier to see whats where. But basically,WOW! Imanaged to map all my head and hair, etc. Tell me what u guys think.

PS: My name is Ben Gilchrist, thats the namein the corner.

PSS: To fully get eh head, i advise downloading THP (Toribash Head Preview) and downloading !!Amworkingon.tga (the head texture targa file) to the heads folder wherever the THP instals and viewing it there. The top is perfectly done, thnx to my skillage in photoshop :P
Attached Images
ID061 - OMGITSME.jpg (40.0 KB, 913 views)
OMGITSME-50fram.gif (86.4 KB, 829 views)
Attached Files
!!!Amworkingon.tga (48.0 KB, 293 views)
Re: REAL HEAD TEXTURE
Originally Posted by Shade
nah, this is cooler as my official head texture:

Meh, I was just saying it would be cool if you did. Didn't expect you to at all...
How did you map it to the toribash head. How did you mold the 5 pics together? so that they would stretch out correctly.
and you appear to be a tad goofy looking : )
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
basically, i used photoshop to smudge, blur, colour, shrink and map the 5 pictures together. And i am goofy looking in my head because i had to change thechin or i looked like a triangle and the shrinkingmade my eyes go wierd.
Isn't it kinda creepy to have your own head in toribash? I bet if you're using it and get smacked in the face you'll feel it in the real world!!! :o

Anyway... GJ
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Originally Posted by CheZ
Isn't it kinda creepy to have your own head in toribash? I bet if you're using it and get smacked in the face you'll feel it in the real world!!! :o

Anyway... GJ

Voodooism. :o Maybe when you kick my head, a kiwi somewhere gets smashed into a pulpy mixture.
hey man, start a market...........making real life pics...

someone could send you a pic of them in real life(you can define what angle etc...) and you can map it to the .tga