Ranking
Original Post
Texture Joint Force/ Relax only
Hello, I have my 512 Joint textures set to Show Force only, so the relax is just normal and its easier to play. but it is not working in game, though I have heard from others in game its showing how it should on their screens. i am not sure if this may be a settings issue, but I cant find anything there? any tips?
I'm not sure I understand your question exactly so someone else might be able to point you in the right direction with it.

But as far as providing tips go as someone with a pretty in depth full body texture set, i normally just apply all my textures then whenever it's my turn to play I write /lp 0 tori to set myself as the default tori whilst everyone else sees my textured one.

Note that doing this isn't permanent and you will revert back at the next round, also /lp "0" refers to the tori character so if you're uke you have to write /lp 1 (whoever you want to look like)

Hope this atleast helps for the time being.
Thanks for your response Death29, that's a good idea for an in game fix. I will elaborate on what I was talking about, which is in the recent update you can go to a joint texture and click the edit link, where it will give you multiple options on how you would like the texture to appear in game. Such as appearing on only the force or relax portion of a joint. I just found a fix for me which was uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I realize now I had made an error previously which the launcher.
...I don't think Death29 was aware joint texture modes exist

Please make sure your item.dat isn't set to readonly just in case you've been previously messing with your customs and locking them.
Correct TEXJOINT line in your item.dat should look like this:
TEXJOINT 0; 4 4 4 8 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4
Also attaching a screenshot of how your tori looks to me just in case.
Attached Images
toribash_2024-05-29_10-59-24.png (358.3 KB, 15 views)