Toribash
Original Post
Bad Resolution?
Hello Admins, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it

Anyway, I made a head in gimp earlier (512x512) and I would like to sell it. However, when I took a look myself in freeplay, the resolution was much worse than the actual gimp image I had created - You could not see many of the details. Does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix this?
Originally Posted by Crokadilla View Post
Hello Admins, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it

Anyway, I made a head in gimp earlier (512x512) and I would like to sell it. However, when I took a look myself in freeplay, the resolution was much worse than the actual gimp image I had created - You could not see many of the details. Does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix this?

You most likely have a 128x128 head activated. And yes, this is in the wrong section. This goes in Rapid Threads I believe
Hi, I have moved your thread as this belongs in Rapid threads please be careful where you post in future and as far as your question goes if you want to preview a texture in game but do not have a 512 head texture you could save it as a .TGA file called "Head" to your custom tori's folder and then load your tori in game by typing /lp 0 Crokadilla.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
If you upload your image into Head Texture it will be resized in 128x, and you will see pixel, a lot of them. To have the resolution that you are asking for, you need 512x Head Texture, that costs 20k (19k on market). If you just want a preview, follow what Goughy said.
Hey Crokadilla, if you feel like your question has been answered, please close your thread afterwards.

Closed.
Modo Bestia