Ranking
Bad ass matching skills XD

The head should be more detailed

and Torsos and biceps should be less crowded
I actually really like it, the color contrasting looks good but in my opinion you have to lean toward one color with somethiing like this. Like have more blue on you then red or vice versa. That way its not to out there. I would buy it, im broke...
i like it, and is it just me, or is there starting to get some competition for tribal artist out there ?
but yeah, i like the colors you used, normally i wouldn't use these colors, but the way you used them made them match really well together, especially the white background,
overall : 8/10, could've done maybe some more shading,

~P, Out,
lol profile, there are more than enough good tribal artists out there, so saying that there is finally some competition is a bit of a false statement :P

FINALLY someone paying real attention to hands without me begging them to do so. k, they might not be that great, but you put some effort into them, which makes me happy =)
like the back of the head and the biceps.
i see alot of my own sets in there actually.

head could be a little more figurative though.

colour are a bit loud and typical, but you can work colours to your liking i suppose
maybe gradient the red designs to black and the blue designs to white. reckon that could look quite sick
its obvious that you used photoshop for this, so just use the blending options gradients
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-