Ranking
Original Post
[S] AHD's shop'o'art

Hello and welcome to my shop!

This will be mostly a request shop, but not exclusively.
What you should know about me before you request something:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::: I've been creating art since '08. ::::
:::: I take my time to make textures, gfx, any kind of art. ::::
:::: I hate to deliver rushed or even half-assed results. ::::
:::: I only accept 3 requests of ANY kind at the same time. ::::
:::: I only accept TC and/or U$D as payment. ::::

:::: I do not do recolors::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::
Examples of my work:

gfx

textures

My prices:

It's kind of hard to set prices on something like requests, since they can vary quite a lot.
The price for a texture, may it be a head or anything else varies from 5k - ~20k.
A piece of gfx (avatar,sig,etc) varies from 2k - 8k.

Enough of me, lets talk business. YOUR business.
If you'd like to request something hit me up here or send me a private message.

Current requests:
-Neko (Full set + joints)

-3sTr0 (torso textures)
-imapirate (legs,arms,joints)

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.
I WILL TAKE REQUESTS AGAIN WHEN THESE ARE DONE.

Click here to see all of my free textures.

For sale: none right now~

SOLD

Wing head texture

Last edited by AHD; Feb 15, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Creepy123 View Post
Can u name this picture with my name on the side of meat boy

What exactly does this mean?
I am not getting anything out of it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Yes I do emo heads aswell.
Just post all the details that you want. ^^ (colors, accessoires, etc)
Heya bumhunter pls
I would like to request matching arms and leg textures to go with my current head.
I am going to pay with either usd or tc which ever you preffer etc.
Now i need arms and legs including joints all to be 512x512.
About details : i need some realistic arms and legs to go with my current head i am looking for details like scars, bruises, Cuts, and dirty skin etc
use your imagination pls.
Payment will be nice if the work will.
still expect atleast 100k or 10$ for this.
Imaparrot~!
I am not sure you will be good at making this or not but yeah, i will give you a chance to try.

Requesting: 512 head has sunglasses and emo hair(hq and not realistic.)
Colors: hair is vulcan, sunglasses is cobra(dark red)
Model: for the hair, i want it to look better than shade's current head, just same style, make it better, and for shades, i want it look like one of the selected with red(two, choose one that will go better with the hair.)
Spoiler: here

Payment: Toricredits
Amount of Payment: too simple request, but i got 8k for it, if you make it really perfect.

Please try to not use c/p.

Also, more details:
i don't want background dirty white, but i want it like ummm, just lines or a bit highlight shading to make it look like actual face(not realistic please) and i want some emo mouth like shade's one too, something like this? "-_-" i don't know, just a cool mouth(not realistic too and not teeth)
sorry for not stating this at first post, i forgot :/
also, all the face should be white and black, only hair is vulcan and only the sunglasses is cobra.
and for the face shading thing, do you see the guy in your avvy? see these lines and highlight shadings? i want some like it, and nose too if you will make it good and match the head, if you see its not good then remove it.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
Heya bumhunter pls
I would like to request matching arms and leg textures to go with my current head.
I am going to pay with either usd or tc which ever you preffer etc.
Now i need arms and legs including joints all to be 512x512.
About details : i need some realistic arms and legs to go with my current head i am looking for details like scars, bruises, Cuts, and dirty skin etc
use your imagination pls.
Payment will be nice if the work will.
still expect atleast 100k or 10$ for this.

Sound fun! I'll go right into it once I made major progress on the two requests that came in before yours did. I'll provide you with WIP's right when I get that thing rollin'.

Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
I am not sure you will be good at making this or not but yeah, i will give you a chance to try.

Requesting: 512 head has sunglasses and emo hair(hq and not realistic.)
Colors: hair is vulcan, sunglasses is cobra(dark red)
Model: for the hair, i want it to look better than shade's current head, just same style, make it better, and for shades, i want it look like one of the selected with red(two, choose one that will go better with the hair.)
Spoiler: here

Payment: Toricredits
Amount of Payment: too simple request, but i got 8k for it, if you make it really perfect.

Please try to not use c/p.

Also, more details:
i don't want background dirty white, but i want it like ummm, just lines or a bit highlight shading to make it look like actual face(not realistic please) and i want some emo mouth like shade's one too, something like this? "-_-" i don't know, just a cool mouth(not realistic too and not teeth)
sorry for not stating this at first post, i forgot :/
also, all the face should be white and black, only hair is vulcan and only the sunglasses is cobra.
and for the face shading thing, do you see the guy in your avvy? see these lines and highlight shadings? i want some like it, and nose too if you will make it good and match the head, if you see its not good then remove it.

Those are some details I can work with.
I will handle your requests just as imapirate's.
Meaning I will start, when the other two requests have progressed far enough.

I hope you guys understand this way of working, because working on four requests equally on the same time + my time schedule would mean: Sloooow progress.
With this method I can keep my focus and get things done faster than being all over the place and jumping from idea-pool to idea-pool.
Requesting a 256x256 head
I will pay as much as you want(u$d), if I like it.
I would like a "ninja" head with a scar over the eye and a hood that covers everything except the eyes the top of the nose and bits of hair on the top.
I would like it to be realistic and very HQ.
The colors will be Hunter and Vampire.
I want the eyes to be vampire (the pupils), the hair to be hunter and the skin to be white with a light tan. The cloth should be vampire with hunter incorporated into it, and the scar should be a old scar not a freshly opened one. You could add some cuts on the cheek like I got punched or something to the effect if that.
Well, I think that is it.
Thank you.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]