1,000tc

128X128
CAN BE RESIZED

For Sale
1,500tc

128x128

Can Be Resized

Beware of quality loss when resized.

Beware there might be loss of quality when resized.

Avvy's

Soon To Come

Signatures

Soon To Come

I do not sell sets i will bet trying to make one and see where i get with it because im not too good.

App

What:
Price:
Details:
Colors:

All Recolouring Will Cost An Extra 2K!!
Last edited by Flage; Jul 31, 2010 at 12:21 AM.
do you seriously expect anyone to buy a bad 128 emo head with no eyes that i can see and simple pimp text on the back for 3k.
Please don't post bad comments.Btw i only used 20 minutes on it,with uploading and everything.I dont like it when people do that because i have see at least 25 threads with people commenting like that. ill lower to 2.5k but thats lowest.
once you start making better heads you can charge more per head not more for what looks to be your first head.

the better you get the higher the price. thats how this works.
I knowhhu80,but do you seriosly have to be here?Why are you telling me how to make textures if i make profit or i don't why does it matter to you?Why do you care?

now please dont post in my thread unless you really need to.

Ad some people will like my art,just because you dont doesn't mean nobody else will.
dude he is giving suggestions and C&C so yeah he does need to be here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|7th Dan|Gimp User|Wet|+Rep|Makaveli|
Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
do you seriously expect anyone to buy a bad 128 emo head with no eyes that i can see and simple pimp text on the back for 3k.

[ CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM CONVERTER ]
> Initializing manners
> Initializing human conscience
> Initializing common sense
> Attempting to convert quote to constructive criticism. Stand by.

Hi Flage. Sorry I'm not here to buy any of your heads, but I hope my constructive criticism can be of some value to you.

I don't have much to say, really. My best advice is to sell your heads based on the time it took to make them, and the creativity/originality and detail in them. Based on this, I'd recommend a price of about 200-500tc for the heads you have on display (you said it yourself they took about 20mins to make).

Remember, the price does not reflect the value of your art skills as a whole, only the time and effort put into each head.

As for now, keep up the good work! I like to think of selling heads simply as practice - that way you're not disappointed if they don't sell, since your focus is on building your skills instead (which, honestly, is a lot more rewarding). As you get better, develop an art style and learn new techniques, you can push the prices up! Just remember the three pronged pricing method: Time, originality and detail.

I'm not trying to insult you in any way, just trying to help with my own experience here. Best of luck in your artistic journey!

> Conversion to constructive criticism successful. |
% saved towards: Head Texture (512x512)
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Thanks. I do appreciate that help. i was gunna lower first to 500tc and second to 1k but i got yelled at by my dad telling me to goto bed so i dident have a chance. i will lower and i will be giving the next head im about to0 make wayyyyyy more effert.