I think is one of my best replays :D
I think it isnt stiff or symmetric.

May decap myself is not cool... :/

___

My first good walking/running DD

[EDIT]
Oh! ... i made this replay for an event
Attached Files
WOWOneofmybestreplays.rpl (170.4 KB, 49 views)
Running5(now its... good!).rpl (153.8 KB, 38 views)
I think that it's stiff.

You took your head off, which seemed pointless to me.

Also, it was pretty slow.

Nice job stealing Nuthug's opener for running and making it suck, by the way.
-.- i saw his opener and i jus tried it. I didnt say that is mine or something. I tried some openers and they dont work.
Originally Posted by Ackman View Post
-.- i saw his opener and i jus tried it. I didnt say that is mine or something. I tried some openers and they dont work.

1. You didn't say it wasn't yours, now did you? No "using NutHug's opener, I tried running". Just...Gah.

2. They don't work because you are a miserable failure, and you can't make a good opener by yourself.

>.>
-.- ok:

1: didnt say that is MINE opener
2: didnt say that is HIS opener

Anyways. Is just a pose. Is not a move.. just contract the elbows and pecs.
the self decap was weird, and it is somewhat stiff to start with... but otherwise, that's a good solid madman. good job

and the walking is some of the best I've seen. although stiff and it's clear that you couldn't control where you were going, you weren't tipping in any direction more and more each step. I think you could walk all the way to uke if you saw the trouble.

EDIT: how long did you use nuthug's replay for? the opener does make the first step easier, but from there on you're on your own. sure you lose one point out of ten for it, but if it's just the first step, that's still kinda impressive
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 7, 2008 at 09:35 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I just saw NutHug's replay and i did the same: contrac elbows and pecs. The rest is mine.

I tried to redirect myself but i cant.. its difficult.
I know how difficult it is. I can't walk myself, but I once managed to sprint four steps. you can find the sprinting replay edited into madman from an old thread of mine called "ARGHUMBA (my madmans)", if you wanna see it.

if only the pecs and elbows were from nuthug, it's almost all yours. good job.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!