Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Toxication
Hey guys, i made this head in about 5mins.

Was one of my first trys since i've made a head before.

The size is 512x512

Program that i did used: GIMP 2

CnC please
Last edited by UkePT; Nov 3, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
Uh well..
It's Tribal/cartoon?
If yes my rate is 8/10 u need to improve your abilities with shading.
Proud leader of Br's noob org.
Originally Posted by Minaj View Post
Uh well..
It's Tribal/cartoon?
If yes my rate is 8/10 u need to improve your abilities with shading.

It's tribal. And thanks
nice work
would like to see some of the elements connecting around the sides of the texture, the sides feel disconnected from the rest
not sure i like the shading attempt, doesnt look horrible, but not a fan of it, tribals rely on the strength of the design, and not necessarily the effects
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
nice work
would like to see some of the elements connecting around the sides of the texture, the sides feel disconnected from the rest
not sure i like the shading attempt, doesnt look horrible, but not a fan of it, tribals rely on the strength of the design, and not necessarily the effects

i did not put some effort doing the shades, like i said it was a 5 minute head because i was just showing a friend what i can do.
And next time i'm gonna try to cross the designs.
And thanks BenDover
I Like your head, since i like tribal effects dat maping and contrast are good too. So i think you can remove this yellow effects it was probally best for your head.Well in any form, Good job.
Rating: 8,9/10
Originally Posted by Bankpure View Post
I Like your head, since i like tribal effects dat maping and contrast are good too. So i think you can remove this yellow effects it was probally best for your head.Well in any form, Good job.
Rating: 8,9/10

Thanks bro, next time i'll try to make better.
Its really nice i dont really like the green part
Ps can you post more pics
Pss Love it 9/10
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder